|“||Present, pretty, and punctual!||„|
Foxy is basically a tough, vicious, loathsome, arrogant, pompous, selfish, self-centered, argumentative, self-absorbed, deceitful, sneaky, tricky, intimidating, sadistic, abusive, cunning, deceiving, opprobrious, vindictive, spiteful, resentful, sarcastic, bitter, snotty, bratty, obnoxious, troublesome, mean-spirited bully.
Chicken Little's antics are mostly what give Foxy more motivation to harass him.
Being one of the popular children, the school monitor, and the hometown "hero", Foxy has Goosey Loosey as her henchwoman and enforcer.
She believes that only three things are important enough to care about: Being popular, being famous, and having good hair (according to the official website).
Though she is rude, jealous, careless, temperamental, and cruel, she actually shows some signs of kindness. One example is when she tells Buck Cluck that no one blames him after it looks like Chicken Little lied about seeing aliens.
Foxy is a short, obese red fox with dental braces, dark brown hair with a blue bow on her ponytail, blue overalls with a light pink heart on the front, and a white T shirt.
- Foxy is sometimes thought to be the secondary and tertiary antagonist of the film. This is not true as Foxy is the one who drives the plot, constantly harasses Chicken Little, and actually has harmful intentions. She is also the most prominent antagonist.
- In the original story, Foxy was a male fox. Alternatively, his name was Foxy Woxy in other versions.
- Foxy resembles a squirrel.
- It has been hinted that Foxy has picked on Chicken Little and his best friends since kindergarten, meaning that even before the sky incident, Foxy was always a bully.
- Many fans have stated they do not believe Foxy is a true villain.
- In the video game, Foxy doesn't wear her braces. The reason is unknown.
- She is often written about in the newspaper.
- A Disney comic called "What a Scoop" reveals that Foxy and Goosey Loosey still play with dolls.